What you should know about Regal Palms Resort:
- Regal Palms Resort & Spa is located in Davenport, Florida and a well-known destination for Central Florida vacations/Disney visitors.
- Until October 2017 – there was a monthly HOA fee and a separate monthly club fee. In October 2017 the HOA bought out the Club and all paid to the HOA. This transition has been excellent for the community, owners, and buyers.
- Depending on where the townhome is located within the community will determine the HOA fee. Most of the units fall under the Regal Palms Owners Association and 2019 HOA fee of $541/month. However, there are 106 homes that are with the Villas at Regal Palms Association (a separate association), which are in the back section of the resort. The addresses for these with the higher HOA fees are 2806 Calabria to 3846 Calabria and also 10 properties on Bergamo. The Fees for these specific units are $616.52 for the 3 bedrooms and $752.32 for the 4 bedrooms.
- All owners have to pay their own electric and water. For the Regal Palms Owners Association, the HOA also pays for is the painting of the outside and the roof. The owner is responsible for the walls etc, just like a regular home. For the Villas at Regal Palms, they are setup as condominiums and include other items.
- When selling/purchasing a home, at times there’s a one-time capital contribution or transfer fee to the buyer. There’s no fee to the buyer when purchasing in Regal Palms. The seller is responsible for the required $50 Estoppel fee.
- Owners do not have to pay a resort fee. Every rental guest, however, needs to check-in at the front desk and pay the nightly resort fee of $15 plus tax = $16.80.
- The HOA fee in Regal Palms Owners Association includes: Ground maintenance of common grounds and around townhomes, building exterior, roof, exterior pest control, security, trash removal, basic cable, basic phone, internet, and phone. Amenities covered are community pools, lazy river, slide, sand volleyball court, games room/Banana Jacks, fitness, inside/outside spa’s, sauna, steam room, playground. For more information on Regal Palms and other vacation homes in the Disney area, please contact me directly: